Friday, April 17, 2009

What the f*nt?

I'm starting to get behind on my tutorials... I will be doing that this weekend. PROMISE!!!! It's really hard to do tutorials at work. Oddly it's not too difficult to do search on this kinda stuff....

Buuuuuuut, I have found some really cool websites for fonts. Working on my 118 project, I really wanted a very condensed, light, sans serif looking font type. I looked through all the fonts that were already pre-loaded in Illustrator, but no luck. Tehre was some stuff, but nothing I actually liked and fit with the design I was kinda hoping for. Anyway, with a little help from my mom, I found these awesome sites! A lot of them let you download the font for free. And they have them available in both Mac and PC formats. Sawweeet!

DaFont

What the F*nt??

Type Now

1001 Free Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment